- We’re good. We have a track record of helping companies get to the answers they have about their customers and their competition.
- We have a broader perspective. We bring a “been in-the-trenches” experience of having launched and repositioned products. That gives us a better sense on what information is really useful in making decisions.
- We can help beyond the research assignment. We like to understand a company’s existing knowledge base. We get involved with the customer issues to make sure the research is asking the right questions of the right people.
- Your business will be important to us. We are a small, but experienced firm. Your project does not get delegated; it gets full, senior attention. Plus, our costs don’t reflect the overhead of a larger national or international firm.
- We like what we do. We work hard because we find consumer research a source of endless fascination. People are the most interesting subject in the world, and we enjoy the process.